My quest to level 5 World of Warcraft characters at the same time.


2007-01-12

Level 10

I hit level 10 last night and got my druid his bear form. It's actually the first time I have trained since about level 4 on most of the characters and the first time I have trained on the druid so I spent quite a bit of time setting up my macros for abilities.

I am trying to really utilize the new macro commands to optimize my play. For example, I have one action button on every character dedicated to the "I'm in combat and spamming one key". The rogue does sinister strike 5 times then eviscerate, the shaman does totems then a shock, etc.

I also have the macro change stances to the appropriate stance to cast a spell so for my druid if I press my thorns macro and I'm in bear form it will shift me out first then cast thorns. For targetting everything has a [target=party1target] in it so every ability will be directed at the taraget of the leader. I am thinking about changing this to be [target=focus] instead and then having a macro to set focus for each character.

No comments: